The Citizens Bond Accountability Committee (BAC)
is a mix of individuals with a reputation for fairness and transparency and experience in building design, construction, public contracting, budgeting, and/or auditing. Read the Citizens Bond Accountability Committee charter.
The seven-member committee meets quarterly to review bond funded projects and offer advice to the
View the BAC Reports to the School Board & their meeting minutes.
- Whether bond revenues are expended only for the purpose for which the bond was approved
- Alignment with the goals and principles of the district’s Long Range Facilities Plan
- Alignment with the goals of the Business Equity Policy
- Lowering maintenance and construction costs while improving operating efficiency
- Historic preservation and school renovation
- Potential capital partnerships for joint and shared use of PPS facilities
- Implementation of appropriate ways to address seismic issues
- Compliance with ADA requirements