Kathy Kreipe can help you with textbooks and library books.
What is she like? Please keep reading:
- Born and raised in Portland.
- Been at Wilson since 2000, and has two sons who are Wilson grads.
- Has two lively grandchildren.
- Enjoys golfing, walking, travel, and reading.
- Married and her husband is a golf pro.
Some favorite books:
- Life of Pi by Yann Martel
- Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen
- Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini
- Samurai's Garden by Gail Tsukiyama
Most recent reads:
- A Place of Her Own by Janet Fisher
- River in the Sun by Scott Richmond
- Growing Up Old in the '60s by Joyce Maynard