Welcome to the PPS Facilities & Asset Management (FAM) home page!
The Facilities & Asset Management (FAM) Department supports classroom teaching and learning by providing a safe and healthy environment that is conducive to learning for students and staff. FAM provides a diverse array of support services to students and staff in the district:
- Building Use (CUB)/Real Estate: manages the District's real estate assets and the civic (community) use of district buildings
- Custodial Services: keeps our schools and their systems clean and running efficiently
- Furniture & Moves: The school and office furniture inventory is centrally managed. Program and department moves are managed through a Project Manager.
- Maintenance Services: maintains school buildings and grounds which includes general repairs to existing facilities. Projects are initiated through the work order process.
- Project Management: leads approved renovations & volunteer projects throughout the district and ensures that all projects meet PPS standards and applicable municipal codes. Projects are initiated through the Project Development Request (PDR) process.
- Sustainability & Energy Management: implements energy efficiency projects, coordinates programs and provides educational resources that promote environmental stewardship and conservation - and significantly reduces the money PPS spends on utilities.
- Warehouse: purchasing, inventorying, and management of all stock items, the processing and delivery of Material Stock Requests, the pony, record retention and retrieval, and the mail room.
Please browse our pages; if you have questions, feel free to give us a call.