The Benson High School Library Media Program strives to prepare students to become critical thinkers, enthusiastic readers, efficient researchers, and users of information.
Students are invited to read, research and study in the Benson Library. In order to keep the Benson Library useful to all, we ask students to do the following...
- Have a signed Library Pass from their teacher or Early/Late Release card
- Sign in for every class period with your full name and your teacher's name.
- Use the library for an academic purpose--It is not a student "hang out".
- Keep food put away in your backpack--Don't eat in the library!
- Drinks are allowed only at the study tables, not near computers.
- Use a quiet voice at all times.
- Silence your personal technology and take phone calls outside the library.
- Be polite and respectful to Ms. Morris and Ms. Johnson-- they are always happy to help you.
Mrs. Morris is the faculty advisor for the Pen to Paper Writing Club and the Oregon Battle of the Books (OBOB) team. Please contact her in the library if you are interested in joining either of these clubs.
Did you know?...