Computer Engineering courses are proficiency based programs designed to enable students to master skills in the systems of computer programming and computer maintenance. Computer Engineering prepares students for continued education and employment in the field of information technology.
Senior level class of a two year Computer Engineering CTE program to be offered in the school year 2016 / 2017. Computer Engineering students will continue to master skills in computer maintenance and computer programming such as:
• Performing hardware and software troubleshooting
• Identifying, testing, and implementing solutions.
• Performing hardware and software installation, configuration, and upgrades
• Optimizing system performance.
• Performing operations, monitoring, and maintenance.
• Writing computer code.