This is going to be a great event! There will be lots of kids activities: student-led tours of the garden, garden scavenger hunt, Woodstock Farmers Market kiosk kids' crafts. There are two raffles: Rose bushes donated by 7 Dees and a Kona Coco bike ($675) donated by Sellwood Cycle!! Munchy's Kettle Corn, Italian Sodas, and of course a Bake Sale! Come listen to the Sellwood Marimba, Renegade Rose, and Sellwood Jazz Bands while you shop!
How can you help support this important fundraiser for the school???
1) Drop off rummage sale items Thursday 4/20 2:30PM-5PM or Friday 4/21 8AM-4PM. [Check in with the office during those hours before proceeding to the cafeteria]
2) Dig up your overgrown garden and drop off your plants starting 4/17.
3) Bring recycling items on the day of the event Saturday 4/22 with a suggested minimum donation of $10/car load for us to cart your stuff away. We are taking eyeglasses, batteries, electronics, sheet/block Styrofoam (no peanuts), hard plastics. No lightbulbs.
4) Bring friends and shop on April 22nd - 9AM-3PM!
5) Share this post on social media!
6) Need Bake Sale Items for Earth Day Fair - an Easy Way to Contribute! Please drop off your bake sale items 9AM on Saturday, April 22nd. Be sure to label whether the item contains nuts or is gluten or dairy free. Contact ClairClairestar.firstname.lastname@example.org for detailsQuestions? Lewisgardenandartfair@gmail.com
We need specific help with VOLUNTEERS at these times:
Friday set up - Rummage set up 8AM-12PM (2 hour shifts)
Saturday Raffle - Sign up to man the raffle table 10AM-2PM (2 hour shifts)
Saturday Recycling 8AM, 12PM, 2PM (2 hour shifts)
Saturday Garden Sale 2PM (2 hour shift)
Saturday Clean up 3PM (2 hour shift)