WE MADE IT! Throughout many months of an ever-changing, challenging, often frustrating school year, HTMS Legends persevered and made it through! We're wishing our staff, scholars & community a safe and restful summer break. But life doesn't stop because school is out, so here's some summer resources:
- Need to register your student in your neighborhood school while it is closed? Contact the Enrollment & Transfer Center!
- What about student Chromebooks? If your student will be attending a PPS school in the fall, they may keep their Chromebook over the summer. There is no need to return it. If the device has issues, contact firstname.lastname@example.org, or call IT at 503-916-3375 for guidance.
- Do your children need lunches or food? PPS will continue meal distribution throughout the summer! Details here.
After July 1 you can apply for free & reduced meals online, for the following school year.
- Seeking affordable family fun?
* Find a Portland Park or nearby community center to explore!
* Reserve tickets at the Oregon Zoo!
* Check out what Portland Parks & Recreation has to offer!
* See what's happening during Portland's Summer Free-for-All!
- Do you need assistance with food, shelter, childcare, social services, etc? Try 211info!
- Check out the Blazers' Blazers' Boys & Girls Club!
Have a safe, fun & healthy summer!
Dear Alameda Community,
I am pleased to announce that Matt Goldstein, an experienced leader in Portland Public Schools, will be the new principal at Alameda Elementary School.
Dear Scott Community,
I am pleased to announce that José Salinas, a familiar face to many of you, will be the new interim principal at Scott Elementary School.