Nutrition Sites During Distance Learning, 2020-21
Where: Students in hybrid learning are served meals at the end of their in person session at their school. Meals for students in distant learning will be available for pickup outside the schools listed below.
Other details: Students will receive seven days’ worth of meals each week. On Monday, they will get breakfast and lunch for Monday; on Tuesday, they will get meals for Tuesday and Wednesday; on Wednesday, they will get meals for Thursday; on Thursday, they will get meals for Friday; on Friday, they will get meals for Saturday and Sunday. Click here for a guide on how to safely store and heating instructions.
- Beaumont Middle School, 4043 NE Fremont St.
- Franklin High School, 5405 SE Woodward St.
- George Middle School, 10000 N Burr Ave.
- Harriet Tubman Middle School, 2231 N Flint Ave.
- Hosford Middle School, 2303 SE 28th Pl.
- Ida B. Wells High School, 1151 SW Vermont St.
- Jackson Middle School, 10625 SW 35th Ave.
- Jefferson High School, 5210 N Kerby Ave.
- Lane Middle School, 7200 SE 60th Ave.
- Leodis V. McDaniel @ Marshall High School, 3905 SE 91st Ave.
- Mt. Tabor Middle School, 5800 SE Ash St.
- Ockley Green Middle School, 6031 N Montana Ave.
- Robert Gray Middle School, 5505 SW 23rd Ave.
- Roosevelt High School, 6941 N Central St.
- Roseway Heights Middle School, 7334 NE Siskiyou St