Maia Learning is PPS's college and career planning resource for PPS high schools.
Maia Learning assists students in their career development, with the ability to:
- Conduct self-assessments around interests, personality and work values.
- Recommend careers where students are likely to thrive.
- Help students understand their strengths and interests and match those to career possibilities.
- Create a career plan with attributes and actions needed to work towards students career goals.
Maia Learning assists manage their HS academic plans, with the ability to:
- Create a 4-year plan.
- Track completed courses and progress towards graduation.
- Review their school's course catalog.
Maia Learning assist students manage college applications and portfolio, including the ability to:
- Look up information about individual colleges.
- Compare colleges.
- View scattergrams to see past students acceptance to individual colleges.
- Manage college applications.
- View your school's college visit schedule and sign up for visits.
- Keep records of activities, goals, experiences and resumes.
Maia Learning also help students and counselors manage college applications, including the ability to:
- Allow counselors to write recommendations.
- Coordinate teacher recommendations.
- Order transcripts.
To provide additional post-high school information, including:
- financial aid options
- test preparation
- college athletics
- career options
- miltary options
Maia Learning Overview
Click the video below to watch a brief overview of the Maia Learning platform.
Maia Learning Support for Counselors
- For access to recorded webinars, training materials and FAQ's about Maia Learning, please visit the Maia Learning Knowledge Center
- PPS Recorded Counselor Trainings