We are so excited to welcome students back into our building!
- AM In-Person Cohorts: In person at Marysville on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays from 8:00-10:15 a.m. Virtual learning on Wednesdays.
- PM In-Person Cohorts: In person at Marysville on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays from 12:15-2:30 p.m. Virtual learning on Wednesdays.
- CDL Virtual Cohorts: Virtual Mondays through Fridays.
6-8 Students Start the Week of April 19th
- Cohort A: In-person at Marysville on Mondays and Tuesdays from 12:15-2:30 pm. Virtual learning all other times, 5 days each week.
- Cohort B: In-person at Marysville on Thursdays and Fridays from 12:15-2:30 pm. Virtual learning all other times, 5 days each week.
- Cohort CDL: Virtual learning Mondays through Fridays.
- Family Information Night Presentation
1. Prior to coming to school, self-screen for symptoms of illness outlined on the Daily Illness Self-Screening Checklist
2. Bring a filled water bottle and mask
3. Drop off and pick up at the designated entrance for your grade and maintain 6 feet of distance with others outside of your household
Covid Testing Consent Forms
Covid Testing Consent Form - English
Covid Testing Consent Form - Spanish
Back to School Information VideosWatch our Lion Adventures Video to prepare for your return to in-person instruction, available in English, Spanish, and Vietnamese.View the PPS Video on the Back to School Process
Re-Opening ResourcesVisit the PPS website for more information about Hybrid and CDL Instruction.PPS updates and information for students in grades 6-8.