Welcome Back to School Fall 2023
First Day of School
Grades 1-5: Tuesday, August 29th
Kindergarten: Tuesday, September 5th
- Kindergarten “ramp up”: August 31 or September 1
- Students with last names beginning A-L are scheduled to attend their “ramp up” day on Thursday, August 31 from 8:40 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Students with last names beginning M-Z are scheduled to attend their “ramp up” day on Friday, September 1 from 8:40 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Pre-K: Monday, September 11th
8:35 a.m. Students may arrive at school
8:40 a.m. Doors open and breakfast pickup
8:50 a.m. Doors close and tardy bell rings
11:20 a.m. Lunch for grades 2-3
11:55 a.m. Lunch for grades K-1
12:30 p.m. Lunch for grades 4-5
3:00 p.m. Student Dismissal
Arrival and Dismissal Locations
See the map below for morning arrival and afternoon dismissal locations.
If you arrive after the tardy bell at 8:50 a.m., please walk to the main entrance on SE Raymond, ring the bell, and sign-in.
This packet contains important information and some items that need to be completed and returned to your student’s teacher.
Complete and return these forms to your child’s teacher:
Update your student’s information online through ParentVue:
- Yearly Verification Reminder: each year parents/guardians are asked to review and update the information on file for their students. This information can be reviewed, edited and submitted online via PPS ParentVUE. Contact Maya in the school office at 503-916-6363 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you need help activating your account.
Use the Daily Illness Self-Screening Checklist each day to check for symptoms of illness:
- Daily Illness Self-Screening Checklist: if a student has any of the symptoms on the list or COVID exposure, they should stay home and report their absence and symptoms to the school.