May 2022 IB Exams
The May Exams will take place from Thursday, April 28 through Friday, May 20, 2022. See the full schedule and other important links below. All participants also received an email entitled Important: May 2022 Exams with these links on Monday, 3/28/2022.
Note: Visual Arts and Theatre scores are based exclusively on classroom-based assessments. There are no written exams in these subjects.
- Exam Overview - detailed overview including exam locations, what to bring, attendance policies, communication of exam results to students and colleges
- May 2022 IB Exams- slides from the student meeting on 3/29/22
- Bus Transportation to Tiffany Center - only for certain exams; travel to Hinson Church is your responsibility
- Conduct of Examinations: Notice to Candidates - instructions for participants
- Items Not Permitted- any violation may result in no score
- Calculator policy - approved models for designated science and math exams
- Sample Exams - must login with a PPS Google account
Unable to make your exam(s) due to a recent COVID Diagnosis? Please complete this form.
Withdrawals and Payments
- Students may withdraw from one or more subjects WITHOUT REFUND before April 20, 2022. To withdraw with no refund, please complete this withdrawal form.
- The deadline for withdrawal with refund was January 7, 2022. Students accessing financial aid options or payment plans are responsible for fees if they withdraw after this deadline.
- If you are confronting extenuating challenges due to the impact of the pandemic, please contact IB Coordinator, Jennifer Wiandt for information on submitting a petition for withdrawal with refund.
- If you are making a payment, click HERE to pay IB Exam fees on School Pay.
- May 2022 CHS IB Exam Schedule (UPDATED NOVEMBER 2021)
- 2022 IB Assessment Changes at a glance
- 2022 IB Assessment Modified Marks, Weightings and Examination Times
- Internal Assessment deadlines - all IB subjects require some form of classroom-based assessment; submissions later than one week past deadline may result in an IB score of N or "no grade".
- Learn about CHS IB courses and their assessments HERE. Please note the assessment modifications for 2022 above.
- Teachers recommend supplementary study to optimize success in some subjects. Click HERE for details.
- The IBO General Regulations guiding the assessment process.
- IB Credit Policies for Oregon state universities - statewide policy PDF
- IB Credit Policies for Washington state universities
- Read more U.S. college credit policies and scholarships.
- Browse a list of IB University Recognition Policies by country HERE. Control-F to search for a specific school.
For more information, please contact Cleveland's IB Coordinator, Jennifer Wiandt, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 503-916-5120.