School performance on Oregon Summative Assessments (OSAS) can be found on Oregon Department of Education reports:
- Public Assessment Group reports are normally published in September each year. Public Assessment Group reports are available here: https://www.oregon.gov/ode/educator-resources/assessment/Pages/Assessment-Group-Reports.aspx
- State report cards are published in October each year. There are two components to these reports:
- The At-A-Glance reports are the official report cards and are available here:
- Report card detail reports are used to determine school accountability status. (note that these were suspended for the 2019-20 and 2020-21 school years)
- Both reports are searchable at this page: https://www.ode.state.or.us/data/reportcard/reports.aspx
PPS OSAS Percentile Rankings
OSAS tests are designed to measure student achievement against grade level instructional standards. They are not designed as norm-referenced tests where student performance is compared to other students. However, to facilitate some decision-making such as TAG eligibility, PPS has calculated percentiles associated with scores on the OSAS tests. This ranking is specific to PPS and is done for each subject (English Language Arts and mathematics) and each grade level. "Cut scores" used to determine student performance levels on OSAS tests are set statewide and are available on this page. Following are the spreadsheets that include percentile ranks for PPS students.