Frequently Asked Questions

  • Who is My Counselor?

    Students are assigned to counselors by last name, and stay with the same counselor over their high school career. Click here to learn more about the Wilson High School counseling staff and find out who your counselor is.

    What are Personalized Learning Requirements (PLR's)?

    Twice a year (just once for freshmen), families will receive a Notice of Progress Toward Graduation in the mail with personalized information about whether the student is on track to fulfill graduation requirements. Many students, especially freshmen and sophomores, will find that they are "off track" for fulfilling Personalize Learning Requirements, usually because these requirements are most often addressed in Junior and Senior years.

    The Personalized Learning Requirements (PLRs) are as follows:

    Current 11th- and 12th-grade students (class of 2015 and 2016) must complete:

    • A résumé
    • One Career Related Learning Experience (CRLE) and reflection
    • My Plan Essay


    Current 9th- and 10th-grade students (class of 2017 and 2018) must complete:

    • A résumé
    • Two Career Related Learning Experiences (CRLE) and reflections
    • My Plan Essay


    The résumé, CRLE and My Plan Essay must be documented in Naviance. For more information, please contact Wilson High School career coordinator, Kate Morgan, at 503-916-5160 or