Community Transition Program
Supporting students as they transition to life after high school in building independence and quality of life.
The Community Transition Program endeavors to:
- Build skills to support students in achieving the greatest degree of independence and quality of life as adults
- Include and integrate adults, ages 18-21, in the community and workplace
- Increase access to post-secondary education, social and leisure activities
- Make appropriate referrals to other relevant services/agencies
- Build transition links to community colleges and vocational training programs