2021 IB Exam Registration
IB EXAM REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN! OCT. 7 - NOV. 2, 2020
Juniors and seniors completing the curriculum for one or more IB courses are eligible to register for IB exams. Students must be enrolled in the second year of all IB Higher Level (HL) courses and most Standard Level (SL) courses to be eligible for registration. However, students are eligible to register in the first year of the following SL courses: Environmental Systems and Societies, Mandarin Chinese, Math Applications, Psychology, Social and Cultural Anthropology, and World Religions.
Candidates for the full IB Diploma particpate in exams in a total of 6 IB subjects over the two years of their study, including at least 3 subjects studied at Higher Level and 3 subjects studied at Standard Level. Juniors anticipating earning an IB Diploma may register for 1 or 2 SL subjects, if eligible; full Diploma seniors register for any or all of the remaining six subjects in their second year.
IB Course students, who are not pursuing the IB Diploma, may register for assessment in the second year of any IB courses they will complete, as well as in the first year of any of the single-year exceptions listed above.
If you have any questions about which exams you are eligible to register for, please contact your teacher and/or IB Coordinator Jennifer Wiandt at email@example.com prior to registering.
Learn more about:
- Preview the CHS May 2021 Exam Schedule.
- 2021 IB Assessment Changes at a Glance
- 2021 IB Assessment Modified Marks, Weightings, and Examination Times.
- Teachers recommend supplementary study to optimize success is some subjects. Click HERE for details.
- IB Credit Policies for Oregon public universities
- Read more U.S. college credit policies and scholarships.
- Browse a list of IB University Recognition Policies by country HERE.
- Check out Washington State's new credit policy search tool HERE.
Courses and Exams
- CHS Courses that require self-study for 2020-21 IB Assessment
- Learn about CHS IB courses and their assessments HERE. Please note changes for 2021 above.
- View sample exams HERE. Please log into your PPS Google account to view.
- Read the IBO General Regulations guiding the assessment process.
REGISTRATION ENDS MONDAY, NOVEMBER 2ND, 2020
For more information, please contact Cleveland's IB Coordinator, Jennifer Wiandt, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 503-916-5120.