2022 IB Exam Registration
IB Exam Registration Links
- Click HERE to register for 2021-22 IB Exams.
- Click HERE to pay fees on School Pay. Please do not submit payment until you have completed registration and received confirmation.
Registration ends on Friday, October 22nd, 2021.
Payment due November 5, 2021. Financial support available, indicate interest on registration form.
IB Exam Registration Informational Meeting on Zoom
This meeting is recommended for families who would like more information about:
- 2021-22 IB assessment and registration;
- modifications for 2022 in response to distance learning; and/or
- benefits of participation.
Students participating in IB courses who participate in IB Exams can earn college credit and advanced placement after high school. Come and learn more about this opportunity.
Student EligibilityJuniors and seniors completing the curriculum for one or more IB courses are eligible to register for IB exams. Students must be enrolled in the second year of all IB Higher Level (HL) courses and most Standard Level (SL) courses to be eligible for registration. Students are eligible to register in the first year of the following SL courses: Environmental Systems and Societies SL, Mandarin Chinese SL, Math Applications SL, Psychology SL, Social and Cultural Anthropology SL, and World Religions SL.IB Diploma candidates participate in exams in a total of 6 IB subjects over the two years of their study, including at least 3 subjects studied at Higher Level and 3 subjects studied at Standard Level.
- Juniors "anticipating" earning an IB Diploma may register for 1 or 2 SL subjects, if eligible;
- Senior IB Diploma candidates will register for 4-6 subject exams, depending on their participation in junior year.
IB Course students, who are not pursuing the IB Diploma, may register for assessment in the second year of any IB courses they will complete, as well as in the first year of any of the one-year exceptions listed above.
If you have any questions about which exams you are eligible to register for, please contact your teacher and/or IB Coordinator Jennifer Wiandt at email@example.com prior to registering.
- Preview the CHS May 2022 Exam Schedule.
- 2022 IB Assessment Changes at a glance
- 2022 IB Assessment Modified Marks, Weightings and Examination Times
- Teachers recommend supplementary study to optimize success is some subjects. Click HERE for details.
- The IBO General Regulations guiding the assessment process.
- IB Credit Policies for Oregon state universities - statewide policy PDF
- IB Credit Policies for Washington state universities
- Read more U.S. college credit policies and scholarships.
- Browse a list of IB University Recognition Policies by country HERE. Control-F to search for a specific school.
Course Overviews and Sample Exams
- Learn about CHS IB courses and their assessments HERE. Please note assessment modifications for 2022 above.
- View sample exams HERE. Please log into your PPS Google account to view.
For more information, please contact Cleveland's IB Coordinator, Jennifer Wiandt, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 503-916-5120.