2020 IB Exam Registration
REGISTRATION FOR MAY 2020 IB EXAMS IS CLOSED!
Please check back in September 2020 for the May 2021 registration.
The deadline for 2021 Registration will be announced in the fall. Registration fees TBD.
Juniors and seniors completing the curriculum for one or more IB courses are eligible to register for IB exams. Students must be enrolled in the second year of all IB Higher Level (HL) courses and most Standard Level (SL) courses to be eligible for registration. However, students are eligible to register in the first year of the following SL courses: Computer Science, Environmental Systems, Mandarin Chinese, Math Applications, Psychology, Social and Cultural Anthropology, and World Religions.
Candidates for the full IB Diploma particpate in exams in a total of 6 IB subjects over the two years of their study, including at least 3 subjects studied at Higher Level and 3 subjects studied at Standard Level. Juniors anticipating earning an IB Diploma may register for 1 or 2 SL subjects, if eligible; full Diploma seniors register for any or all of the remaining six subjects in their second year.
IB Course students, who are not pursuing the IB Diploma, may register for assessment in the second year of any IB courses they will complete, as well as in the first year of any of the single-year exceptions listed above.
If you have any questions about which exams you are eligible to register for, please contact your teacher and/or IB Coordinator Jennifer Wiandt at email@example.com prior to registering.
*Please note that the registration fee was reduced to $94/subject on 10/2/2019 when the Oregon Department of Education pledged to assist all Oregon students by contributing $25/exam.
IB Information Night for Juniors and Seniors: TBD
- Preview the May 2020 IB Exam Schedule HERE.
- F.A.Q. addressing CHS IB Exam Registration.
- Read more U.S. college credit policies and scholarships.
- Browse a list of University Recognition Policies by country HERE.
- Check out Washington State's new credit policy search tool HERE.
- Learn about CHS IB courses and their assessments HERE.
- View sample exams HERE. Please log into your PPS Google account to view.
- Read the IBO General Regulations guiding the assessment process.
- View SLIDES from the informational meeting on September 24th.
REGISTRATION ENDS MONDAY, OCTOBER 28, 2019
For more information, please contact Cleveland's IB Coordinator, Jennifer Wiandt, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 503-916-5120.