Naviance is a required online college and career planning resource for all Cleveland Juniors and Seniors. Both parents and students are encouraged to visit Naviance frequently.
Naviance will be used for the following:
To assist in the search for colleges, with the ability to:
- look up information about individual colleges
- compare colleges
- view "scattergrams" to compare the aspiring student to past Cleveland students' acceptance to individual colleges
- manage college choices
- view the Cleveland college visit schedule
To prepare college applications, including the ability to:
- keep records of activities, grades, college interests, career interests
- allow counselors to write recommendations (done online)
- coordinate teacher recommendations (done online)
- order transcripts and test scores (done online)
To provide additional post-high school information, including:
- financial aid options
- test preparation
- college athletics
- career options
- miltary options
To allow counselors to communicate with students.
To learn more about Naviance, contact the Student Services Center (SSC) at 503-916-5127, or email counselors directly (see Counseling Staff & Contact Information page).
Go to the Naviance website at http://connection.naviance.com/cleveland.
If you have forgotten your username or password, contact Ms. Ashley in the CCC.