The district have changed the squence and scope, my old stuff here is for reference only.
Textbook CPM Algebra Connections
● A4a. I can determine the line of best fit.
● A4b. I can represent one variable data on a scaled number line.
● A6a. I can solve and graph inequalities and represent them in multiple ways.
● A6b. I can model inequalities and identify the solution region.
A7. Exponents & Exponential Functions
● A7a. I can apply the properties of exponents.
● A7b. I can model exponential functions in multiple ways.
A8. Sequences &Series
● A8a. I can write sequences.
● A8b. I can evaluate series.
● A9a. I can use function notation to evaluate and interpret functions.
● A9b. I can determine if a representation is a function and state its domain and range.
Standard A4 Target 1 Target 2 Target 3
Standard A7 Target 6 Target 7 Target 8
Standard A8 Target 9 Target 10 Target 11
Standard A9 Target 12