END OF THE YEAR REMINDERS
- CHECK YOUR DESTINY LIBRARY RECORD: Make sure you are clear or see what’s left to return, go to bit.ly/FHSlibrary. On the top right, Sign in with Google. In the menu, click on “checkouts” and “fines.” Call library staff at 503-916-5140, ext. 84150 for support.
- RETURNING MORE MATERIALS? If you are Hybrid Learning the library is open from 1:05-4:00pm. Return on your cohort day. If you are not inside the building, call/email to make an appointment or meet us at the library door Mon-Fri 10:30am-3:30pm. Library door is located halfway down the building, in the East parking lot, next to Clinton Park. Look for our hot pink sign on the door and follow the directions. We will meet you at that door. Chromebook/Hotspot returns - contact Tech Assistant firstname.lastname@example.org.
- CHECK/PAY SPORTS FEES and LIBRARY CHARGES: Turn in all materials to library staff before paying library charges. Go to SchoolPay https://pps.schoolpay.com and check if you owe sports or library/textbook fees and to pay charges. Questions about sports fees or trouble paying online - contact Bookkeeper email@example.com.
- GOOGLE TAKEOUT TRANSFER: Transfer your PPS Google files and emails to your personal account. PPS Google accounts for 12th graders will be deleted soon after graduation. go to https://www.pps.net/Page/15489.
- QUESTIONS, CONCERNS, SPECIAL CIRCUMSTANCES? We want to help you! Please contact us immediately so we can help you clear your record. If you want a call back, please include your phone number.
FHS WebCatalog – Find print and digital books, place a hold or check your account
Password Reset - Reset your student password
Get a Multnomah Co. Library Card - Get a free public library card online instantly
Sora - eBooks and Audiobooks
Suggest a book purchase - Know a great book we should buy for the library? Let us know!
Check out the FHS Library instagram @FranklinLibraryPDX