Student Parking at Wilson
Parking permits for 2017-18 will be on sale beginning at 1:45pm on Tuesday, June 13; Seniors will be given priority. The cost of a permit is $55. Pay online at Schoolpay.com or at the Bookkeeper’s office in Room 149. A completed registration form and a copy of your driver’s licence and insurance must be submitted to the Bookkeeper's officde before permits are issued. Physical hanging permits will be issued at Senior Registration or anytime between registration and the first day of school. The number of student parking permits is limited and will be available until all are sold.
Parking at Wilson is limited so please consider carpooling, public transportation or other modes of transportation.
PARKING IS ON A FIRST COME/FIRST SERVED BASIS, with seniors given first priority, then juniors, as space is available.
A PARKING PERMIT DOES NOT GUARANTEE A PARKING SPACE: IT ALLOWS A STUDENT TO PARK IN THE LOT WHEN A LEGAL SPACE IS AVAILABLE.
Please note the following about parking:
- Students must have purchased an assigned parking spot to park in the Wilson or Rieke parking lot during school hours.
- The speed limit in the parking lot is not to exceed 10 mph.
- Parking permits are not to be shared or transferred. If you engage in sharing or transferring parking permit, you will forfeit your permit.
- Students will be ticketed and an orange sticker placed on their vehicle if they are parked in staff parking. Staff spots are designated with yellow numbers; students spots have white numbers. Do not park in staff parking.
- Wilson issues parking citations for all parking violations. These violations will result in forfeiture of the parking permit and the car is subject to tow at the owner’s expense.
- Driving underclassmen off campus during the school day will result in forfeiture of the parking permit.
- Any car parked in the Wilson or Rieke parking lot without a valid parking permit is subject to tow at the owner’s expense.
Passes will be issued by the first full week of school. Violations will be ticketed starting that same time.
NOTE: The Portland Police Department does patrol the lot and surrounding streets. They also will issue citations and/or tow cars that are illegally parked.
Email Erica Meyers with any questions.