Madison High School Community Building Workshops:
We invite our Madison families to join us for our culturally specific family nights. These are opportunities to have your voice heard at sessions focusing on your experiences. We at Madison want to know how to make sure you feel a part of our of school community. Please see the links below to find out more information. All events run from 5:30-7:30 in our school cafeteria.
October 11: African/Native American Communities
October 12: African American Community: POSTPONED TO OCTOBER 25
November 15: All families
All events run from 5:30-7:30 in our school cafeteria. Dinner, translation services and childcare will be provided.
High School System
Portland Public Schools' High School System serves 13,000 students, offering a wide variety of options from community comprehensive schools to smaller focus programs as well charter and alternative programs.
- High schools: Overviews and school websites.
- Education Options: Alternatives for students whose needs are not met in traditional school settings.
- Athletics: PPS students participate in 4A, 5A and 6A competition levels.
- Graduation: Requirements and ceremony schedules.
- Career & technical education: Local and national businesses help ensure that graduating students can thrive in the 21st century economy.
- PPS Pathways: A PPS initiative that offers students the academic foundation and career-related skills needed for post-secondary training higher education.
- High School System Design: A large-scale effort to strengthen the High School System.