FREE Legal Clinic
Do you need to talk to a lawyer?
Do you have a legal problem and don’t know where to get help?
The Oregon Law Center (OLC) and the Legal Aid Services of Oregon (LASO) are partnering with IRCO to provide FREE monthly legal consultations for low-income families.
5pm – 7pm
Appointments only. No walk-ins.
IRCO/Asian Family Center
8040 NE Sandy Blvd.,
Portland, OR 97213
Tuesday, May 14th, 2019
The clinic offers legal advice and services in the following areas:
- Housing and Landlord-Tenant Dispute (repair issues, habitability, discrimination)
- Employment law (unpaid wages, workplace safety, discrimination)
- Consumer law (scams, mortgages and foreclosures, unfair sale practices)
- Other general civil areas, however NO Immigration issues, family law issues, or criminal matters
Clients must meet OLC/LASO’s financial eligibility criteria. To make an appointment,
please call (503) 235-9396 or email to RSVP@irco.orgwith:
(1) your name
(2) phone number
(4) whether you need an interpreter and the language
(5) description of legal issues
Dan Le (Dawn)
Youth Programs Coordinator: CSOC & SFI (SF2020)
Tutoring Coordinator: CSOC, FACES, INSPIRE, MTELL, & SFI
Special Projects: Free Legal Clinic, AFC Youth Council
Immigrant and Refugee Community Organization (IRCO)
T: 503.235.9396│C: 503.200.8205
8040 NE Sandy Blvd. Portland, OR 97213