The more you use it, the more connected you stay to your college and career planning at Grant High School.
Naviance is a web-based tool that students use throughout high school. Counselors begin introducing students to the tools in Naviance their freshman year.
- Strengths Exploration
- Interests Surveys that align with careers and college majors.
- College search tools
- Transcript requests and all preparation for letters of recommendation senior year
- College visits calendar
- Career Related Learning Experiences (CRLE) calendar (participating in these experiences is a graduation requirement!)
- Starter Resume template (a graduation requirement)
- College and Career opportunities are communicated via email through Naviance
Students have a username and password that they created. If a student cannot remember their password, come see any counselor to reset it.
Parents can become familiar with Naviance by using the guest password or by working with their family.
The guest password for Naviance is gogenerals
If you have any questions about Naviance please contact Madeline Kokes or one your school counselors.