• Please register on Schoolpay
    All registraion and Field Trip Donations will be made through Schoolpay

     2017-2018 Registration 

    Your student’s schedule will be available on (date to be announced) on Synergy!
    West Sylvan will not be holding Registration Sessions this year,
    but your student’s schedule will be available after
    (date and time to be announced).
    You will need to access ParentVue to retrieve the schedule.
    If you have not received your login information,
    please contact the office beginning (date to be announced).
    ParentVue login information stays the same from the prior year.

       Enrollment and Registration

    West Sylvan Middle School ON-LINE Elective Forecasting Directions 2017-18

    Electives Descriptions

    Current 5th graders choose 6th Grade Forecasting 2017-18
    Current 6th graders choose 7th Grade Forecasting 2017-18
    Current 7th graders choose 8th Grade Forecasting 2017-18



    Registration Checklist

    At the time of registration, you will be asked to provide the following documentation:  


    • Immunization Records


    Evidence of immunization needs to include proof of diphtheria, tetanus, polio, hepatitis B, chicken pox, Hib, mumps, rubella, and measles. These are required unless parents wish to seek an exemption because of medical or religious reasons. Reference the Vaccine Requirements for specific grade level requirements. Please download the Oregon Certificate of Immunization Form in advance. The Oregon Certificate of Immunization Form must be completed by the parent/guardian. If you need assistance, the Enrollment and Transfer Center will assist during registration. 


    • Proof of Age


    Proof of age for the student includes a birth certificate, baptismal certificate, passport, other similar document. Your child is eligible for kindergarten if he/she is five year's old on or before September 1 of the enrolling school year. 


    • Proof of Residency


    Two original documents as proof of residency are required for registration. These documents must be dated within the last 30 days and reflect the home address of the parent/guardian and student.


    • Financial Documents (bank statement, credit card bill, pay stub)
    • Utility Bills (phone, electric, natural gas, water)
    • Government Documents (Social Security, Unemployment Insurance, WIC, Oregon Health Plan). We do not accept driver’s license as proof of residency.
    • Insurance (home, rental, health or car)
    • Real Estate Documents (mortgage, rental, lease agreement)
    • Note: A driver's license is not an acceptable proof of residency


    If you cannot provide two proofs of residency or you are not the legal parent/guardian of the student, please contact the Enrollment and Transfer Center at 503-916-3205.


    • Contact Information


    Bring contact information from your student's previous school, if applicable.

    Complete the Registration Process
    Bring the requested documentation and completed registration form to your neighborhood or approved transfer school to complete the registration process.