The West Sylvan Middle School PTA provides financial support for school events, programs, and the purchase of items for the school. The attached document describes how committees and individuals can communicate with the PTA board with regard to events and programs.
Donate to the West Sylvan PTA using School Pay (available in the Nonprofit Groups under Payments).
2019 - 2020 PTA Board Members & Committee Positions
• President: Amity Swank -firstname.lastname@example.org
• Treasurer: Becky Hall -email@example.com
• Secretary: Megan Elliott - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Volunteer Coordinator: Megan Elliott - email@example.com
- Community Outreach: OPEN
- First Friday Lunch: Kirsten Crombie
- Staff Appreciation Week: Kirsten Crombie
- Fundraising: Megan Elliott - firstname.lastname@example.org
SPECIAL MEETING JULY 14th 2020
Mission: The overall purpose of PTA is to make every child’s potential a reality by engaging and empowering families and communities to advocate for all children.
West Sylvan PTA Special Meeting Agenda
Tuesday July 14th, 2020
Call to Order
Approval of Minutes
● Dissolution Discussion
● Presentation by OPTA Representative
● Vote on WSMS PTA Dissolution
● If vote is approved - Discussion and vote on plan for disbursement of funds
● If vote is not approved - Discussion on next steps for WSMS PTA
● President: Amity Swank
● Treasurer: Becky Hall
● Secretary: Megan Loepp
● Membership/Directory: Amity Swank
● Outreach: Amity Swank
● Volunteer Coordination: OPEN
● Fundraising: OPEN
● Staff Appreciation: Kirsten Crombie
● First Friday Lunch: Kirsten Crombie
Information for the 20/21 school year will be posted in September
The West Sylvan Middle School PTA is part of the National, State & Local Chapters of PTA.
Information about the Regional Portland Council PTA can be found at www.portlandpta.org.
Information about the State PTA can be found at www.oregonpta.org.
Information about the National PTA can be found at www.pta.org.