Degrees and Certifications:
Ms. Kate Fleming
Kate Fleming, Library Assistant (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Current role: support in Library during morning hours (9 a.m. to 1 p.m. daily)
* M.A., Museum Studies, George Washington University
* B.A., History, University of Virginia
Relevant Work History
* Library Assistant, Chief Joseph Elementary, 2004-2009; 2011-2014
* Library Assistant, Harrison Park School, 2009-2011
* Library Assistant, Woodlawn School, 2014-2016
Library Philosophy: I hope the library works to support the curriculum and provide students a place they can be themselves through their choices in reading.
Special Interests: I’m basic: READING! I also enjoy playing the piano rather badly.
Best Time to Reach: 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. in the library