We are proud to be one of 12 schools in Multnomah County that has a Student Health Center on campus. Having a Student Health Center is like having a doctor’s office at our school--meaning that students can get care for yearly well check-ups, immunizations, lab tests and even mental health support.
There is never an out of pocket cost to families (no cost for appointments or prescriptions) and same day appointments are available. All students are welcome, regardless of income or access to insurance.
Make an appointment
Appointments are recommended but walk-ins are welcome. Call 503-988-3815 for an appointment or with questions!
· Routine physical exams, including sports physicals
· Early detection, diagnosis and treatment of illness and injury
· Vision, dental and blood pressure screenings
· Immunizations · Mental health services
· Age-appropriate reproductive health
· Routine lab tests
· Prescription medications
· Health education, counseling and wellness promotion
· Fitness and nutrition education and counseling
· Referrals for healthcare services not provided at the clinics
Our Student Health Center hours are:
· Monday, 7:45 am-3:45 pm
· Wednesday, 7:45 am-11:15 am
· Thursday, 7:45 am-3:45 pm
Additionally, the nearby Roosevelt High School Student Health Center is open every weekday. Normal hours are 7:45 am-3:45 pm. On Tuesdays, the health center is open late from 9:45 am-5:45 pm. More information on location and hours
All Multnomah County youth (ages 5-18) can access healthcare at a Student Health Center. Health insurance is accepted, but not required. The Student Health Center at our school serves youth in grades K-8.
There is never an out-of-pocket cost for accessing care at a Student Health Center (no co-pay, or cost for prescriptions).
Student Health Centers are funded by insurance, Medicaid, grants and public funds. Providing your insurance information allows us to bill your insurance so we can serve as many students as possible.
Families with no health insurance or who do not provide insurance information are referred to an eligibility specialist to see if they qualify for the Oregon Health Plan or other insurance. This could fully insure your child for medical, dental and emergency services. We strongly encourage you to apply for this coverage.