Athletic Clearance Process
Register through FamilyID: Click here
ALL students participating in athletics must have a physical exam by a medical practitioner (valid for 2 years). If you can't make it to your doctor, please call 503-988-3909 to make an appointment at the Student Health Center located at Roosevelt High School.
Click here for a link to the physical form. After completed, please return it to the Athletic Office.
The cost is $200 per sport per student. There is a two fee cap per student. (i.e. if a student plays a fall and winter PIL sport, the spring sport fee is waived). There is a four fee family cap per year per family.
For students on the Federal Free/Reduced Lunch program, the athletic fee is $35 per sport.
Click Here to Pay Fee
You may use the information you submitted in previous seasons to save time with future registrations. Please use the following steps:
1. Select the registration form under the word Programs
2. Login using the email address and password you created last season
3. Choose the sport
4. Click on "Add Participant Below or Click to Select" and pick your child's name
5. Update health and demographic information, if necessary
6. Sign-off on seasonal agreements
7. Save and Submit
Athletic Director: Sanjay Bedi (email@example.com/503-348-0380)
Athletic Secretary: Jill White (firstname.lastname@example.org/503-916-5260 x 82380)