The Roaring 20's
McMenamins Crystal Ballroom, 1332 W Burnside St
Saturday, February 2, 7:00-10:00pm (no entry after 8:00pm)
Winter Formal is for all Wilson High School students. There will be deserts, beverages and Italian sodas available all evening long. Students must bring both their student ID and their ticket for entry to the dance.
Winter Formal Tickets on Sale Monday, January 14-Friday, February 1
- January 14-19: $30 for one ticket, $50 for two tickets
- January 20-February 1: $35 for one ticket, $60 for two tickets
- During lunch from Leadership students outside room 143, or during non-class times (tutor time, lunch, etc.) in the bookkeeper’s office (inside the main office).
- Online at schoolpay.com (single tickets only). Students picking up a ticket purchased online must show a receipt of payment. Our system is not set up for parents to pay for other students; students bringing a date from another school must have an approve guest pass and must buy their guest ticket during lunch from Leadership before Friday, January 19.
- All guests are subject to approval of Wilson High School administration
- Only guests of high school age and under age 21 will be approved
- Students wishing to to bring a date from a different school must have a guest pass approved before guest tickets can be purchased (guest tickets may not be purchased in SchoolPay). Submit completed guess pass request forms to room 139, fax to (503) 916-2705, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Monday, January 28, at 3:00pm. Check back in room 139 to make sure your guest has been approved before purchasing your tickets. Guest pass request forms are available in room 139 or online