Cleveland High School
Providence Park - 1844 SW Morrison St, Portland, OR 97205
June 8th, 2021 @ 4pm
Arrive at Gate E (between SW 18th-20th on Morrison) no later than 2:45pm. You need to arrive wearing your cap, gown and a mask. Do not bring bags, purses, backpacks or food of any kind. Water will be provided for the graduates. Lastly, bring your phsyical ticket with you.
Enter at Gate D (on the corner of SW 18th and Morrison) beginning at 3:30pm. All those who enter Providence Park will pass through a metal detector and all bags will be searched. Need ADA seating? Please contact secretary Kate Greenstreet at CHS either by email (email@example.com) or phone, 503-916-5120, ext. 75003
Parking new Providence Park is extremely limited and another high school graduation is scheduled before Cleveland's. Allow ample time to find parking or consider using Lyft/Uber or TriMet. Click HERE for more parking information.
Providence Park Rules and Restrictions:
- Graduates are strongly advised to wear comfortable shoes. Expect to walk and climb stairs totaling about 1/2 mile during the ceremony
- All Persons must wear a mask at all times and will be screened by a metal detector
- Prohibited items include food/drink, noisemakers, flowers (grads may wear leis), balloons, stickers, confetti or glitter
Bag Guidelines for Guests; If at all possible, do not bring a bag. Only clear bags will be allowed under the following guidelines.
- Allowed sizing for clear bags - 12" x 6" x 12"
- Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC
- One gallon clear plastic freezer bags (ziploc bag or similar)
- Clear backpacks within the listed dimensions and have no more than two pockets
- Allowed Sizing for non-clear purses, clutches & wallets - 4.5" x 6.5"
- These items may be carried into the stadium along with one of the clear bag options
Professional photographers from Grad Images will take two pictures of each grad, one receiving the diploma on stage and one after leaving the stage. Guests are not permitted to use tripods or leave their seats to take pictures. Grad Images may be contacted at www.gradimages.com Typically pictures are available to view on that website no later than the end of June.
The entire ceremony will be livestreamed on Youtube HERE