About the Library/Media Center
"The mission of the library program is to support and stimulate all students and staff in their intellectual, social, and personal development so they can better traverse the rapidly changing world of information literacy."
- The Wilson Library is the home for all students' information needs.
- Students will find a collection of about 20,000 materials that support the curriculum.
- The Library contains several banks of computers with high-speed Internet access. The Library also has wireless connection for students' electronic devices.
- Students have access to many online databases, ebooks and other resources including:
- Salem Press Decades, Opposing Viewpoints and more through the Oregon School Library Information System. Students also learn about the databases available with a Multnomah County Library card.
- A certified librarian/media specialist is available to teach students effective search strategies for locating information efficiently and how to use it appropriately with citations.
- Library staff are always available to help students with resource needs.