Meet Your Librarian
Linda Campillo offers a multitude of library services.
No need to ponder; ask her a question.
What's she like? Please read on:
- Likes a good story: books, plays, and movies (particularly indies).
- Loves to travel: has spent time in Mexico, Guatemala, Spain, and Portugal- also traveled in Europe & W. Canada.
- Enjoys cooking and entertaining.
- Lives in SW with husband, and they have one daughter who lives in California.
- Has a dog named Pepe'.
Some favorite books:
- To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee
- One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest by Ken Kesey
- Half the Sky by Nicholas Kristof & Sheryl WuDunn
- The Warmth of Other Suns by Isabel Wilkerson
- Unbroken by Laura Hillenbrand
Most recent reads:
- Notorious RBG: Life and Times of Ruth Bader Ginsburg by Carmon & Knizhnik
- Being Mortal by Atul Gawande
- People of the Book by Geraldine Brooks
- The Boys in the Boat by Daniel James Brown