All NIGHT GRAD PARTY REGISTRATION EXTENDED TO TUESDAY, MAY 28TH.
GET YOUR SIGNED FORMS TO THE MAIN OFFICE.
What is the 2019 FHS Grad Night?
[All-night, alcohol- and drug-free party presented by the Franklin PTSA]
· All seniors invited!
· Tuesday, June 4 into Wednesday, June 5, at the Mittleman Jewish Community Center (buses will depart from FHS at 9:45 pm)
· Swimming, casino games, raffle, DJ, volleyball, basketball, movies, coffee cart, great snacks and food, cool swag, and much, much more.
· Cost is $50 per student [$25 for students who qualify for reduced-price lunch; FREE for students who qualify for free lunch]
· For more information or for parents who want to volunteer to help, please email Kendra Wenzel at firstname.lastname@example.org
· NOTE: If you are pre-registered, you must still get your signed waivers turned in before the party. This includes a parent signature even if you are 18. Go to https://sites.google.com/view/fhsgradnight2019/register?authuser=0. They are at the bottom of the page.
Commencement Tickets: Each graduate will receive ten (10) Commencement tickets for admission. Visitors will not be admitted without a ticket. Commencement Tickets will be issued in the main office to each eligible graduating senior who does not owe school fees.
Students with fees remaining at this time must clear fees with the librarian and/or bookkeeper. Once all fees have been cleared students may pick up their tickets in the counseling office.
If you would like to receive extra tickets, place your request at the time you pick up your original tickets. Extra tickets will be available in a limited quantity and distributed at the Commencement Rehearsal.
60-Day Policies - If you have not signed your 60-Day contract please see Sorena or Mirian in the Main Office.
Graduation CeremonyVeteran's Memorial ColiseumTuesday, June 4th at 5:30pmMandatory Rehearsal is at Noon
Seniors Last School Day is May 31st