- Dates: Monday November 19th and Tuesday November 20th.
- Schedule: 8:00 - 11:30 AM, 1:00 to 4:00 PM, and 5:00 to 7:30 PM both days.
- Location: Conferences will take place in the Gym Complex. (Student schedules will be available for pick up in the gym lobby.)
- Parking: Street parking only.
- Student attendance: FHS encourages students to attend conferences with their parent/guardian. Having students attend helps eliminate confusion between students and parents/guardians, and allows for a richer conversation with meaningful dialogue. Please come at a time when you can attend with your student(s).
Parent Vue - Access to monitor student grades and attendance12:30-12:50pm and 4:30-4:50pmSheila Dygert, Counseling DepartmentFHS Digital Resources and Tips for Parents/Students12:55-1:15pm and 4:55-5:15pmSunny Childs, Library Media Specialist
- Presentations for Parents: - In the Library on November 19th & 20th
Interpreters will be available in the following languages:
Español 中文 (1-4pm, 5:00-7:30pm) and Tiếng Việt Soomaaliga (5:00-7:30pm ONLY) Russian (5:00-7:30pm Monday ONLY)