You have a chance to participate in a summer program designed for student leaders who will be 9th graders next year. Please read the following information and get ready to build your own high school success story!
Program Dates: June 24th - July 19th
Program Time: 9:00 am - 12:30 pm (Monday through Friday)
Program Location: Franklin High School (5405 SE Woodward St, Portland, OR)
Free Breakfast: 8:30 am - 9:00 am Free Lunch: 12:30 pm - 1:00 pm
What is "Agile Minds" and what are the program benefits?
- It's an exciting program that will help students get the skills they need for success in high school. Students will take part in a program encompassing a three-week summer class that teaches math principles that they can use during the school year.
- Learn to use mathematical clues in forensics science and crime scene investigations.
- Increase math skills with new online tools that they can use at school and at home.
- Learn what it takes to be a successful learner at the high school level.
- Meet many of their new classmates and potential teachers at Franklin.
- Have the opportunity to earn .5 elective credit before the school year begins.
- Participate in fun and exciting group activities and discussions.