COVID-19 Testing Consent Form4/9/2021
Please use this link to access the COVID-19 Testing Consent Form
Internet Conncetion Resources
- Free hotspots: Please check with your cell phone carrier. All the major cellular vendors: Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, and T-Mobile have offered free Hotspots.
- Most Internet providers are waiving late fees and suspending data usage limits due to COVID-19. Check out your specific company for more information:
- Comcast basic internet is free for low income customers for 60 days and $9.99/month after that: www.internetessentials.
- Comcast: corporate.comcast.
- CenturyLink: news.centurylink.
- Xfinity WiFi Free For Everyone: Xfinity WiFi hotspots located in businesses and outdoor locations across the country will be available to anyone who needs them for free – including non-Xfinity Internet subscribers. For a map of Xfinity WiFi hotspots, visit www.xfinity.com/wifi. Once at a hotspot, consumers should select the “xfinitywifi” network name in the list of available hotspots and then launch a browser.