Friday, February 12: PPS Buildings Will Be Closed & CDL Continues2/11/2021
Dear PPS Families and Staff,
Due to continued forecasted snow and ice in the metro area, all PPS buildings will be closed tomorrow, Friday, February 12, 2021. Online Comprehensive Distance Learning (CDL) will continue as scheduled for students and teachers.
While PPS buildings are closed:
- All Limited In-Person Instruction (LIPI) activities are canceled.
- Meal service, including meal delivery, is canceled.
- SUN food pantries are closed.
- Child care in PPS buildings is canceled.
- Athletics training for high school students is canceled.
- Comprehensive Distance Learning (CDL) will continue as scheduled. Absences due to power outages and/or internet connectivity interruptions will be excused.
- All other school-based activities are canceled.
As a reminder, maintenance and custodial staff are required to report to work during inclement weather events.
Thank you and please stay safe.