MISSED LIFETOUCH PICTURE DAY?9/9/2020
Students who did not have a photo taken by Lifetouch can now submit their photograph electronically. This photo will become the student's yearbook photo and ID card/HopPass photo.
When we return to in person learning students will be able to go to room 104 to have a Student ID printed. Any student with an immediate need for an ID with a Trimet Pass please email Jennifer Herbst at firstname.lastname@example.org after submitting a photo to the portal; she will see that a pass gets mailed to you.
Please follow these instructions and use the link below to submit your photo:
- Photos should be in color.
- Photos must be cropped the way they are intended to appear (minimal cropping may occur when pages are created).
- Photos must be of torso and head.
- Images must be a vertical portrait layout.
- Image size: 3” high x 2.25” wide, resolution of 300 pixels/inch (900 pixels by 675 pixels).
- File format: JPEG.
- File Name: LastName_FirstName_
grade.Example: Hernandez_Franny_11th.jpg (use your preferred first name)
- Use this link to submit head shot photo if you were not able to get a LifeTouch photo taken this year: https://images.jostens.