Hello Vestal Community! Happy Sunny Thursday...and happy April!
* Kindergarten and 1st grade and our K2 ISC (Ms. Monica's class) class start TOMORROW!!! We ready to welcome these little ones and have a practice day before all kids come on Monday!
* 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th and our 3-5ICS (Ian's class)
* The school bus will be driving routes tomorrow (you may have already seen them drive by!). Only get on tomorrow if you are in Kindergarten or 1st grade OR if it is your special K2ISC bus!
* Food pick ups will be available tomorrow and every school day from 2:00-3:30!
* During school hours, no one can drive on our playground. You can park in the side parking lot. If you want to drop your student off, you can pull up on Everett St. and drop off...but you cannot PARK kere. If you need to park and walk your student to the door, you will want to park in the side parking lot!
* Walking School Bus---
The PTA is working to arrange a "walking school bus" system to support families in getting their kids to and from school for in-person learning. The idea is that students will walk to and from school with a parent/guardian chaperone, picking up and dropping off other students along the way.
If you are interested in joining a walking route, or if you have any questions, please email the PTA at vestalelementarypta@gmail.
com with the following information:
- your child(ren)'s name and grade
- your address
- which days they would be joining (to and/or from school)
- whether an adult in your family would be available to chaperone the group some days
* Just a reminder that all stduents in grades 1-5 should bring their chrome book with them to school! Students are also welcome to bring a FULL water bottle and a backpack!
We are sooooooo excited to have the rthymn of school again...it won't be quite the same BUT it will be wonderful...whether you are leanring from home OR school!
If you have questions...please ask!