General Resource Links:
- Information about MYP (Middle Years Program) - Programming and course requirements
- Example Year-Long Period Schedule
- AVID information and Resources - Fill out this FORM if you are interested or want more information about AVID.
- Forecasting surveys are now open for all grade levels.
- Mandarin in 7th grade (update/clarification) -
District information was shared with us in January indicating that our relationship with the Confucius Institute was most likely ending, which means we are not anticipating the funding to staff this position, moving forward. We are exploring some options for students who have started Mandarin and want to continue for 8th grade, but at this point are still making decisions about how that will look. Communication will be sent if we have more information about this elective option.
Forecasting Process for Electives:
STEP 1. Resources for review BEFORE taking survey
- 6th Grade Electives Descriptions (PDF)
- 6th Grade Elective Video Descriptions - (Please be aware that we do not have a current video and that this video may not represent all our updated course options. Please refer to the electives list for the most current elective choices.)
- 7th Grade Elective Descriptions (PDF)
- 8th Grade Elective Descriptions (PDF)
STEP 2. Complete Forecasting Survey for next year's grade level.
CURRENT PPS STUDENTS WILL NEED TO USE THEIR GOOGLE LOG-IN I.D. to sign in.
FEEDER/West Sylvan School Surveys OUT of District/New Student Surveys
- 6th Grade Forecasting Survey Non-Feeder School 6th Grade Survey
- 7th Grade Forecasting Survey Non-Feeder School 7th Grade Survey
- 8th Grade Forecasting Survey Non-Feeder School 8th Grade Survey
Questions and Support
If you have specific questions about this process, or need technical support, please contact: