Dear WHS Families-We hope this email finds you well. Thank you for your patience as we work behind the scenes to develop a plan for the 2020/2021 school year.We are pleased to announce that the 2019/2020 yearbooks have arrived at WHS and we will be distributing them to students at our drive-thru event on Tuesday, August 11th from 11:00am-2:00pm.Here are some details about Tuesday's event:
We understand there are many questions about WHS Registration and what the fall classes will look like for our students. We are in the process of developing a safe plan for students to get school photos, Trimet Hop Passes and student ID cards issued during our regularly scheduled registration. This year textbooks, school supplies, costs/contributions will happen at a later date. Parents will be able to verify and update their student's information through parent vue. Parents who are not set up with parentvue will get an activation code sent to them via email on Monday, August 10th. More information and details to come as soon as we have the plan approved and finalized.Again, thank you for your patience as we work through these unprecedented times. As soon as we have more information to share, we will send through parent/student email, school messenger, post on our website and social media. Stay tuned.Thank you,--Erica CaldwellWilson High School Business Manager503-916-6142
- Students must pre-purchase their yearbook by midnight on Monday, August 10th their schoolpay.com account.
- If you have questions about if your student purchased their yearbook last school year, you can find your receipt through email or on your student's school pay account.
- The distribution will be in the south side staff parking lot (Vermont side of WHS) divided into two lanes. Incoming sophomores and juniors on one side and incoming seniors and class of 2020 graduates on the other side of the parking lot for two drive thru lanes.
- Please wear a mask while interacting with our staff.
- If this date and time do not work for you, we will have other opportunities to collect your yearbook at a TBD date.