Woodstock Newsletter - April 2, 20214/2/2021
April 5: Back to School for 2nd-5th Grade
April 7: Let’s Get Reading Resumes
April 9: No School (Teacher Planning Day)
April 21: Kindergarten Connect: Storytime Live
May 31: No School (Holiday)
June 11: Last Day of School
Message from the Principal
Happy Friday! The last two days have been a blast! It has been great to see families and get students back into school. I know there have been SO many emails and different communications over the past few weeks, but THANK YOU for reading and doing your part to keep students and staff safe while making the transition back to school and into new learning cohorts...it has made a big difference these past two days.
On Monday, all hybrid students, AM and PM cohorts, will be attending, so things may feel a little busier. Please see the “Hybrid and CDL Information for Next Week” below as there are many important details.
Hybrid & CDL Information for Next Week
There is a LOT of important information from Sunday’s newsletter. Although some of the dates have already passed, if you haven’t read it, please do to be fully prepared for Monday.
You should have also received a “welcome letter” from your child’s spring cohort teacher over the past couple days. If not, please email WoodstockAttend@pps.net.
Although this was shared earlier this week, we’d like to invite you to watch the Woodstock “Afternoon” Meeting and the following videos that are appropriate to you and your child:
- Welcome to Your New CDL Cohort (For Students in CDL Cohorts)
- Welcome to Hybrid Instruction at Woodstock (For Students in Hybrid Cohorts)
Hybrid Parents and Guardians:
- It is important that you complete the Individual Dismissal Form prior to your child’s first day of in-person instruction.
- Please review the Arrival and Dismissal Form to know where to go at the start and end of your child’s cohort time.
- All students will have access to FREE “Grab and Go” meals at the end of the cohort (AM and PM) each day. To be clear, there is NO COST and this is available to all students.
Please note that with hybrid instruction beginning, school will be in session Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays from 8:15 to 2:30 and the school grounds are closed to the public. Any visitors will need to check-in at the front office.