Expanded Summer Health Services at Parkrose Health Center6/5/2020
COVID-19 Update May 2020: Expanded Services at Multnomah County Student Health Center
The Parkrose Student Health Center is open during school closures and summer break. Phone, video, and in-person appointments are available to all Multnomah County youth ages 5-18. Call 503-988-3392 for an appointment. Translation services are also available.
Expanded Services include:
We can also connect students/families with community resources for food or help with medical insurance.
- COVID-19 testing for symptomatic youth
- Wellness checks/sports physicals
- Asthma and other chronic illness management
- Treatment for minor illnesses
- Medication refills
- Lab tests
- Follow-up after emergency room visits
- Contraceptive/STI screening
- Behavioral Health