Welcome to the 2018-2019 School Year!8/26/2018
You will soon be receiving a back-to-school packet with printed information from the district, our school, your student's teacher and the Alameda PTA. In the meantime, we thought it might be helpful to provide a quick list of links to some of the important information you need at the beginning of the year as well as tips on how to remain informed with all that is going on at Alameda!If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to any of the PTA Board member. We look forward to working with you to make 2018-2019 another great year at Alameda!
Your Alameda PTA Board
Direct Links to Helpful Resources as We Return to School
- Daily Schedule at Alameda
- Bus Schedule
- School Lunch Menu
- Adding funds your student's cafeteria account
- Student Handbook & Policies
- Alameda's Online Calendar
- Alameda's Teacher & Staff Directory
- Listing of Enrichment Classes offered after school at Alameda
- Information about 2018-2019 school supplies
- 2018-2019 District Wide Calendar at a Glance
With more than 700 students, 500 families, and 75 staff members, there is a lot going on at Alameda. To keep track of it all and stay connected, we suggest you:
- Subscribe to our weekly e-newsletter, NewsNotes.
- Like us on Facebook.
- Bookmark and make regular visits to Alameda’s website.
- Attend our monthly PTA meetings, generally the first Wednesday of the month at 7 pm in the school library.
Mark Your Calendars
Below are a few key dates for you to get on your calendar now so you’re prepared. In addition, we recommend that you regularly check Alameda's Online Calendar to learn more about the events and activities taking place in our community.
Sept 5: First PTA Meeting
Sept 12: Back-to-School Night K-1-2 | NOTE: This is for parents only.
Sept 13: Back-to-School Night 3-4-5 | NOTE: This is for parents only.
Oct 5: School Picture Day
Mar 2: 2019 Alameda Auction