Register your student for the 2020-21 School Year!5/28/2020In response to COVID, you may now register your student online or by paper copy for school.
You can register online if ALL of the following apply:
· Your child is NEW to PPS
· Your students did NOT attend any of the following PPS Head Start/Pre-K locations: Applegate, Boise-Eliot/Humboldt, Clarendon, Creston, Faubion, Grout, Lee, MLK Jr, Kelly, Sacajawea, Sitton, Whitman, Woodlawn
· Your student does NOT have an IFSP and did NOT receive services from Multnomah Early Childhood Program (MECP)
· You are enrolling your child in your neighborhood school and NOT a CBO/Charter
· You are enrolling your child in the 2020-21 school year
· You have an email address and access to a computer
You may also enroll via paper. Click this link to the Enrollment & Transfer website for more information, including the Online Registration portal, paper registration forms and information you will need to register!
Paper registration and Pre-K packets are no longer available at curriculum tables at meal sites. Instead, packets will be available at the following food pantry locations operated by SUN lead agencies: Franklin, Lent, Martin Luther King, Jr., Rosa Parks, Scott, Sitton, and Woodmere. Food pantry dates, times and languages spoken by staff are included here.