Mandatory Contracting Course
Updated Mandatory Contracting Course for 2021-22
All District personnel who manage or work with contracts must take the Contracting at PPS: Requirements and Best Practices 2021-22 (PCP1016) course in Pepper PD. The course allows you to read and respond to quiz questions at your own pace; we anticipate that it may take 45 minutes.
Effective July 1, 2021, the 2021-22 course must be completed before you submit a contract for the 2021-22 school year. Purchasing & Contracting will not process any contract unless the PPS contract manager, school/department contact person, and budget holder have taken and passed the 2021-22 course. If you submit a contract, but have not taken the training, you will receive an email reminder to do so. The contract will be returned unprocessed if the training has not been completed within one week of submission.
To access the course:
- Log in to Pepper PD (pepper.pps.net)
- Click on the "Course Library" located on the top menu
- Click on the "Subject" Filter
- Scroll and Select "Business Operations" from the choices
- Click the course title and then "Access Course"