How Do I report an Absence or Tardy?

How do I report an absence or tardy?


It’s important that your child is in school everyday, but we know that sometimes they need to miss some or all of a school day. Reporting an absence is easy! You can either:

  1. Email  (Only emailing your teacher is NOT reporting your child’s absence).
  2. Call the attendance line 503-916-5768
  3. If you have Parentvue you can report full day absences via Parentvue

 If you fail to report an absence you will receive an automated call from PPS saying your child is absent from school.