The Astor School community inspires success by providing a respectful environment which encourages high expectations.
We believe ...
- high expectations are best attained when curriculum provides activities for different learning styles and abilities.
- providing instruction helps the child make connections between school and the community.
- parents are necessary partners in education.
- in a respectful, supportive and safe environment.
- children learn best when the entire community supports the social, emotional, academic and physical well-being of each child.