Sellwood Middle uses Destiny Discover as our online library catalog. It is easy to find books, resources, and other materials all by doing one simple search. Check out the video HERE to get started with using the online catalog.
Not sure what to read? On the Sellwood Library Catalog homepage, click on any of the Collections on the main screen to view lists of books like monthly celebrations, Project Lit, current topics, OBOB, and more. You can also easily search by genre on the main screen, too. Look under Topics and click on any genre that interests you!
How to Place A Library Book On Hold:
- Click HERE to access the catalog
- Go to Log In on the upper right hand corner (NOTE: You can ONLY place a Hold on a book if you are logged in)
- Log In using your student account information
- Search for a book
- When you find a book you like, click Hold It
- That book is now listed as a Hold under your account information
- You can always see what books you have checked out, or on hold, at any time by clicking the three lines in the upper left corner and clicking on Checkouts or Holds
- Want to see this in action? Click HERE to watch a helpful video on using Destiny Discover to place a Hold.