SITE Council 2019–2020
The mission of the Atkinson School SITE Council is to provide leadership, direction, and support toward the improvement of student performance and school climate.
The scope of the work of the council is on the following areas:
- Engage the school community in analyzing how students are performing and in developing the Atkinson School Continuous Improvement Plan (SCIP).
- Assure the SCIP goals address the key areas for improvement.
- Approve and monitor the SCIP to ensure that the work outlined is being accomplished and it is achieving its goals and District requirements.
- Assure that staff development activities support the SCIP.
- Advocate for equitability for all students.
- Track and/or keep informed of grants.
Your community SITE Council members are here to represent you. Please contact them with your concerns, ideas, and information.
Meetings are from 7:45 to 8:30 a.m. on the following days:
- Friday, 12/13/19
- Tuesday, 1/28/20
- Friday, 2/28/20
- Thursday, 4/9/20
- Friday, 5/15/20
Site Council members:
Jennifer Fontana Principal email@example.com Kim Hilton Certified staff firstname.lastname@example.org Kathy Zipp Teacher email@example.com Molly Gartrell Earle Parent firstname.lastname@example.org Saneun McHaley Foley Parent email@example.com Darcy Wilde Parent firstname.lastname@example.org Sara Tetreault Classified staff email@example.com