SchoolPay Information for Families
SchoolPay is an online web tool that allows families to pay for items such as registration fees, athletic fees, event tickets, uniforms, and donations without having to make a special trip to the school or send a check with their students. It also provides the convenience of paying by Visa, MasterCard or Discover Card online or onsite.
Parents and guardians are able to use one log-in at SchoolPay to see all items available to them. They will also be able to see the payment history for each of their students.
If you are a PPS parent or guardian who has provided your email address to the school district, you already have an account set up on SchoolPay. You simply need to activate it. To activate:
- Go to pps.schoolpay.com
- Click the padlock icon at the bottom right corner of the login section.
- Provide your email address in the box provided and click the Reset button.
- You’ll receive an email with a link in it to reset your password. Click it.
- Your browser will open a SchoolPay page entitled “Welcome Back” that provides a place to update your password.
- After you’ve updated your password, return to the login screen, and you’re all set.
Frequently Asked Questions
My email address isn’t on file with PPS. How do I access SchoolPay?
You can manually create an account.
- Go to pps.schoolpay.com and click the “Create New Account” button.
- Enter some personal information on the form provided, including a current email address.
- Provide your child’s school name, Student ID number and last name, and repeat for every child you need to add.
How do I add a student to my account?
Adding a student to your account is easy if you have your child’s district Student ID.
- Log in to SchoolPay at pps.schoolpay.com.
- Click the circle icon in the upper right-hand corner of the page and select “Profile Mgmt” from the menu.
- Select “Student Management” on your profile page’s left-hand list.
- Click the “Add New Student” button.
- Follow the prompts on the Add Student form to select your child’s school, add the Student ID and last name.
- Repeat steps 4 and 5 for each student you need to add.
I don’t know my child’s Student ID. How do I get it?
You can get your student’s ID number from your school’s front office. You can also get the Student ID by logging into Synergy ParentVue and clicking the “Student Info” link for your child.
I forgot my password. How do I reset my password?
Go to pps.schoolpay.com and click the “forgot password?” link. Follow the prompts to reset.
When I log in to SchoolPay, I don’t see any items available to pay for. Is there something wrong with the site?
No, there’s nothing wrong with the site. A couple of situations may apply to you.
- Your school may not have set up any items for payment yet. Contact your school to find out their schedule for setting up SchoolPay.
- There may be no items made available for your child or children. If you feel this is an error, contact your school’s front office.
Can I use the same login in for all my kids at PPS?
Yes. If one or more of your children isn’t showing up on your “Profile Mgmt” page, you can add them manually by following the steps described in the FAQ for “How do I add a student to my account?”.
My account has been disabled. How do I re-enable my account?
Contact SchoolPay technical support at 888.88MYPAY or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Is SchoolPay secure?
SchoolPay uses industry best practices for security. SchoolPay is audited annually by a Qualified Security Assessor (QSA). QSA’s are independent audit firms, authorized by the Payment Card Industry, to assess all aspects of software and business operations to confirm it meets or exceeds every aspect of Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI-DSS). In addition, SchoolPay undergoes daily security scans, and annual third-party external testing of its ability to block attempted hacking.
What types of payments do the Student Body Funds accept?
Online payments can only be made using Visa, MasterCard, or Discover, but everyone will have the option to make payments at the school sites using Visa, MasterCard, Discover, checks or cash.