SchoolPay Information for Families
SchoolPay is an online web tool that allows families to pay for items such as registration fees, athletic fees, event tickets, uniforms, library fees and donations without having to make a special trip to the school or send a check with their students. It also provides the convenience of paying by Visa, MasterCard or Discover Card online or onsite.
Parents and guardians are able to use one log-in at SchoolPay to see all items available to them. They will also be able to see the payment history for each of their students.
If you are a PPS parent or guardian who has provided your email address to the school district, you should already have an account set up on SchoolPay. You simply need to activate it.
- Go to pps.schoolpay.com
- Click the Find my Account icon
- Enter your email address in the box provided and click the Find button.
- You’ll receive an email with a link in it to reset your password. Click it.
- Your browser will open a SchoolPay page entitled “Welcome Back” that provides a place to update your password.
- After you’ve updated your password, return to the login screen, and you’re all set.
Frequently Asked Questions
My email address isn’t on file with PPS. How do I access SchoolPay?
How do I add a student to my account?
I don’t know my child’s Student ID. How do I get it?
I forgot my password. How do I reset my password?
When I log in to SchoolPay, I don’t see any items available to pay for. Is there something wrong with the site?
Can I use the same login in for all my kids at PPS?
My account has been disabled. How do I re-enable my account?
Is SchoolPay secure?
What types of payments do the Student Body Funds accept?